Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Nice paycheck role for Hardy.

Leto definitely has some shoes to fill but he's absolutely a worthy choice.

Yeah, Rick Flagg is certainly a huge ass step down from Bane. He's basically Batman's best villain second to Joker, and Rick Flagg is...Rick Flagg.

Also, they're going for thick women for Waller :thumbup: Out of the options listed I'd pick Spencer, though CC Pounder still can't be beat.

SilverHeart wrote:Leto definitely has some shoes to fill but he's absolutely a worthy choice.

Yeah, Rick Flag is certainly a huge ass step down from Bane. He's basically Batman's best villain second to Joker, and Rick Flag is...Rick Flag.

Also, they're going for thick women for Waller :thumbup: Out of the options listed I'd pick Spencer, though CC Pounder still can't be beat.
ftfy

Allstar wrote:Nice paycheck role for Hardy.
Thoughts on the rest of the cast?

Hardy is Flagg, he's the leader of Suicide Squad.

Will Smith is the star. If they ever do a spin-off, it will be a Will Smith-Deadshot movie. He's the heart of this Squad.

Joker and Harley Quinn, will sell this movie if anything else won't. Leto as Joker will get serious asses in the seats. And Margot Robbie is only becoming the next big thing in Hollywood. We love you J-Law, but if Robbie plays her cards right, she could end up taking that spot. Harley is a really popular role in the geek world, and now she's about to be exposed worldwide by a firecracker of a "Scorsese actress".

Sooo happy that the Australian bad actor is playing the more obscure Australian villain. And the one that people thought could play Harley, the model turned actress is playing another obscure villain. Good decision DC. Don't have the inexperienced lead this movie. Let the big boys do it properly.

Even though he's a shitty actor. Jai Courtney and Sam Worthington should play brothers.

BlairCo wrote:Image
Even though he's a shitty actor. Jai Courtney and Sam Worthington should play brothers.
:lol:

I agree with your spoier.

Bacon wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Leto definitely has some shoes to fill but he's absolutely a worthy choice.

Yeah, Rick Flag is certainly a huge ass step down from Bane. He's basically Batman's best villain second to Joker, and Rick Flag is...Rick Flag.

ftfy
http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Rick_Flagg,_Jr.

Yes. Hoyte for Cinematographer, fuck how impossible it is.