Unlike BvS (which other than the improved editing felt even worse when it was longer), I actually think this could benefit a lot from an extended version. There's actually a chance for improving Joker and making him the crazy asshole he should be, considering the reports of what they cut. Also some of the secondary characters could also benefit from it.
Naturally the ending will still suck and be completely uninspired but at least it could be an enjoyable film up until that moment. Something like X-Men Apocalypse. Which is still not a high bar but at least it's something better than they showed in the cinemas.
Task Force X (22:37)
• Chasing the Real (10:00)
• Joker & Harley: The 'It' Couple of the Underworld (16:32)
• Squad Strengths and Skills (09:09)
• Armed to the Teeth (11:48)
• This is Gonna Get Loud (10:54)
• The Squad Declassified (04:28) • Gag Reel (02:22)
inb4 entire Leto's movie performance is a gag reel.