Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Ben on set in the bat suit.

lol

real inconspicuous

It's only going to get worse I'm afraid.

Can't wait to see the batmobile racing down along Toronto streets :D

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Image
At first I was in shock... took me a while to soak it all in, there's a lot thrown in there.

What I like: the hair and the glove - extremely bright and just all out crazy, evocative, great choices. The glove is probably part of the anniversary, maybe not, we'll see. Second, grills are nice as well. Mr. J was a bad boy so Batman probably punished him the best he could without severely damaging his code.

What I don't like: the obvious part of the pic - tattoos. But after a while (24 hours to be exact), it's easy to get used to everything after initial shock. Leto looks properly insane. He'll probably have several looks, for BvS flashback (more classic The Killing Joke/Death in the Family-inspired), then later on he'll start reinventing himself physically, just like he always does in the comic books. I think they're going to celebrate The Joker in more than just one way. My reasoning for the tattoos was this: they're too clean, the font is not right, they're NOT the prison tatts... so I was thinking maybe Harley is tattoo artist because that 'damaged' font is just too lovin' for someone like Mr. J... Harley would love to spend hours drawing all over his body like a silly schoolgirl, closest she could get to him anyway.