Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:That's almost true but is it a bad choice? And in Wolf it sounded almost comical, in Focus she sounds like someone you'd hear on the street, due to movie's tonal shift.
Well yeah but in a good way. I'd just like to see if she can do just a simple regular american accent.
In a good way because, again tonally, it made sense. See her in Pan Am, she can definitely switch accents, they probably wanted her to play with it some more in Focus though.

It just sounds like a simple American accent to me. Nothing at all like Wolf. If i heard her real life voice, then her voice in Wolf and then Focus, i would think it was 3 different women.

Havoc1st wrote:No comment on Viola's casting, since i haven't seen her act before.
You dont need a lot of acting for that character.

They're gonna have to change the title of this film; right?

Threshold wrote:They're gonna have to change the title of this film; right?
Probably. Because people are dumb.

Unstable Unit

Risky Ragtag

Dangerous Duo

Self-Harm Squad

No, leave it as it is, then make Suicide Squad: Rehab.

-Hello, my name is Deathstroke, and I just stroke my wiener to death... it's all Harley's fault.

Bacon wrote:
I'm actually pro a title change. I get what the title means, but the idea of a jovial-ish comic-book movie even referencing a pretty fucked up concept is a bit dodgy.

Threshold wrote:
Bacon wrote:
I'm actually pro a title change. I get what the title means, but the idea of a jovial-ish comic-book movie even referencing a pretty fucked up concept is a bit dodgy.
Not really. You're not really offended, I can assure you.

ArmandFancypants wrote:
Threshold wrote: I'm actually pro a title change. I get what the title means, but the idea of a jovial-ish comic-book movie even referencing a pretty fucked up concept is a bit dodgy.
Not really. You're not really offended, I can assure you.
haha :roll: Well I guess so. There's still no way studios are keeping this. If so, ballsy as fuck I reckon.