Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Swarth wrote:so much hate for Jai at the start of this thread, i think he looks great in the trailers, some of the funniest moments are because of boomerang so far
Yeah, I was probably one of his biggest distractors.

And he completely won me over with that trailer alone. That's how good he was.

m4st4 wrote:
Swarth wrote:so much hate for Jai at the start of this thread, i think he looks great in the trailers, some of the funniest moments are because of boomerang so far
Swarth, Posts: 1
Jai is that you? Great job, some of my favorite moments from the trailer, good for you. :thumbup:
lol i am just reading a lot about the movie, and its not just this thread every single time Jai came up before the trailers there was a lot of hatred, and after the trailers it seemed to calm down a bit, i actually never seen him in a movie tbh

i am very excited to see this movie i however must be one of the few people who really does not care about seeing batman that much

MyCocaine wrote:
Yeah, I was probably one of his biggest distractors.

And he completely won me over with that trailer alone. That's how good he was.
i heard he was pretty terrible in pretty much every movie he has been in, i just find it interesting how opinions change, similar to the joker when we all first saw those horrible horrible pictures compared to when we saw the comic con trailer which almost won everyone over

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
shauner111 wrote: As for the outfit, okay. That's reasonable if you don't like it. Not sure what you wanted from Harley though. Im sure the old cartoony look wouldn't work in live-action and would be extremely cringe-worthy. I dont really see a problem with her acting. I think Margot is great and playing it Quinn-esque.
Lol so you're implying that not liking her dialogue and character is not okay then? Woe is me for not liking a character with lines that any edgylord from tumblr or deviantart would say
Ill give you dialogue, but her behavior and delivery and the intention behind the simple and kid-like dialogue is spot-on for a character like her. You dont seem to like the fact that Harley is like a teenager. She's not super smart either. She nails the cutesy evil chick that she is. Teenage or child-like, to me it's all the same. She acts like a kid. If you're in your teens, you're still a kid.

Sherie Moon Zombie's characters in Rob's movies are spot on Harley 'in real life', certainly not everybody's cup of tea.

LOVE the new trailer. Love it. Still a bit sad that Hardy won't be in this, but that's okay.

David Ayer is really great. It still baffles me that he made Sabotage. [shrug] Whatever. He is perfect for this movie.

m4st4 wrote:Where the hell did you read 'infinite'. :lol:

I said 'finite', it's that part where you presumed too much with no intention to change your prejudical mind.
Calling a paragraph finite presumes there are infinite paragraphs, else what is the purpose of the qualifier 'finite'?

Yadda-yadda no arguments so let's nitpick on grammar. Peace out.

Incubus, that's the name of the CGI thing they mentioned a while back. Though people think it might also be Common as Tattooed Man.

m4st4 wrote:Yadda-yadda no arguments so let's nitpick on grammar. Peace out.
It's not grammar. It's pseudointellectualism.