Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I’m going to kill myself.

Imagine calling Folding Ideas some random youtuber guy lmao

Snyder already technically lied with the shopped image of superman. Wouldn't put it past him to lie about this cut.

My tinfoil theory for someone who has no dog in this fight - there likely is no cut. Not in its final form that could be shown as a full feature film. Or if there is, it’s unwatchable and everyone involved knows it.

What Snyder is doing, is riling up his fans, with pretty infamous reputation of obsessiveness, threats and other shittiness, to gang up on WB and blame them for whatever failures that may have happened during production, on top of sending an anti corporate message of this huge studio suppressing the artist. They’re holding onto these little details of Superman’s costume change as “proof” that Snyder’s artistic vision was severely tampered with. That cut will never see the light of day, but Snyder will at least be able to walk away saying “he tried”.

The more I look at the picture of the canisters the more CGI they look. They look like a CGI image that just needs a few renders.

I def want to know what else he's photo shopping and lying about.

Artemis wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 5:09 pm
The more I look at the picture of the canisters the more CGI they look. They look like a CGI image that just needs a few renders.

I think it's more like the sort of "HDRI" effect that photo has. High pass filter in Photoshop easily creates that look. Can make stuff look more fakey but also more high detailed.

Sysmatic wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Artemis wrote:

I think it's more like the sort of "HDRI" effect that photo has. High pass filter in Photoshop easily creates that look. Can make stuff look more fakey but also more high detailed.
That's a good observation too! Thanks for pointing it out.

Artemis wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 5:49 pm
Sysmatic wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Artemis wrote:

That's a good observation too! Thanks for pointing it out.
One thing is for sure though. Snyder likes to "edit" pretty much everything he puts on the web in some sort of way.
#nofilter

Artemis wrote:

So this is photoshop too? LOL

Jeez. He's fighting for his art, his movie, the movie he devoted years of his life developing and the guy even lost his daughter in the process.

Any person who truly loves the art of filmmaking would support this movement, like Kevin Smith, Rob Liefeld, Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa, Ryan Reynolds and some other people. I'm pretty sure Nolan would also support Zack and say "Yes, he's fighting for his vision, his movie and I'm totally agree". Btw, was Nolan who brought Zack into the DCEU, so he definitely appreciates Zack's work.

I don't care if is Snyder, Spielberg, Shyamalan, Johnson... I would always stand by them, those guys behind the camera. Studio executives don't care about art, about filmmaking, they just want one thing: money.

I guess some people are just mad because the Snyder Cut movement keeps growing and getting bigger and there's nothing they can do to stop it. Guess what? No, you can't. Deal with it and let people be happy.

God who cares? It's a blockbuster corporate product. So many better films have come out since then. Y'all need to let it go. And yeah those pics could be shopped too. He got caught lying this time so who knows when he lied in the past.

Go watch Knives Out or something jeez.

Artemis wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 7:10 pm
God who cares? It's a blockbuster corporate product. So many better films have come out since then. Y'all need to let it go. And yeah those pics could be shopped too. He got caught lying this time so who knows when he lied in the past.

Go watch Knives Out or something jeez.
Who cares? Well, I guess you just ran out of arguments

Btw, I do care and apparently, a lot of people do as well. And since you mentioned Knives Out, imagine Rian Jonhsson having that movie destroyed and butchered by some studio. We would never be able to experience Johnson's true vision. Wouldn't that be horrible? That's my point.