Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Flash is the big tossup since they also are signed with Sony at the same time who may want him to direct the Spider-Man film as well. Since one is animated maybe they could manage to do both?

He's writing both Justice League movies, which im sure is one big film, and the Batman movie.

DoubleD wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:LR says Terrio is set to write with Affleck to direct.
I wonder if the solo Batman or Live by Night will be Affleck's next.
Live by Night starts shooting in December for a late 2016 release, so that comes first.

Immediately after that, they're going to start shooting Justice League, which will take 9 to 12 months to shoot (depending on whether or not they shoot both parts back-to-back), so Ben might not get around to doing another project until very late 2016, or early 2017.

Panapaok wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:LR says Terrio is set to write with Affleck to direct.
I wonder if the solo Batman or Live by Night will be Affleck's next.
Live by Night starts shooting in December for a late 2016 release, so that comes first.
Then I'd be down with him directing a solo Batman film. I've been waiting for Live by Night for a while now.

I thought for sure the whole cast would get on stage. Reportedly they hadn't actually signed on Chris Pine yet, so maybe that was the reason?

My guess is Pine already signed, they're just waiting for the right moment to promote JL (SDCC 2016) - similar what happened to Drogo.

Confirmed to start shooting during spring of next year.

Probably April (after the premiere of BvS).

Well they were offering the part to Pine so likely so.

I hope Snyder learns how to put some color is his future DC movies. A colorless examples like MoS or F4 that ended up dull movies.