Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RIFA wrote:Deathstrone can only be in a Batman solo film.

Why would they put him in JL? Makes no sense. Unless he's there as a cameo. Like Batman was in Suicide Squad.
Makes sense actually. Amanda Waller, some sort of weapon smuggling... I don't believe they're gonna fight parademons all the time, no way. Deathstroke will either side with JL for a while (rumored tunnel fight?) or fight against them to protect something.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rob_keyes/st ... 1648927744

And all of the relevant sites are reporting it as a JL news. Really if you think about it, why would Affleck test a Deathstroke costume two-three years ahead? He's in producers chair watching them film it, in London. Parademons are way too Chitauri for entire movie so they'll mix it up with shady characters like Deathstroke. If Snyder films a hand-to-hand with Batman in the tunnel, on that speeding tarantula-like vehicle, with Junkie in the background, I'm gonna wet myself.

So he's gonna be like a cameo like I said.

A fight scene maybe and that's it. Wish there would be more though because villains like this one would make for a great Batman film. Not saying Penguin or Mr. Freeze would be boring... I actually think Freeze would work in Snyder universe... but they are already popular. Deathstroke always been the second tier villain just waiting to get in line with the big boys.

Slade is second tier, would be a shame to waste a solo entry only on him. Worst he did to Batman in years? Beat him to a bloody pulp, some twenty years ago, wow. Might as well get Bane then, someone with brains.

Isn't Slade also a strategist?

Anyway, maybe he is in the movie as a mercenary hired by Steppenwolfe.

Sure, he's a strategist. Nothing like Bane though. And why would he work for a race of aliens who want to extinct us? If he's going to be in Suicide Squad sequel I can only connect him with Waller honestly.

you're all over the place and make no sense.

Calm now? Check the pulse.

Look, I'm too tired for this shit so I'll just say one thing: Joe Manganiello, if that is your gold standard for a Batman movie, fine, enjoy the idea. If you believe Batman's rogue galery has infinitely more potential like I do, start thinking about other possibilities. Over and out.

calm yo batarangs jeez