Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Apparently the first film will be 6 members (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg) taking down Brainiac. At the end Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) will most likely appear to warn them about Darkseid. I see that as a possibility, I can also see Hal making an appearance in the Flash movie which would be the next release only 5 months later.

The 2nd Justice League will be the lineup of seven, obviously including Green Lantern. I can see them killing off Flash in that film. Then a Green Lantern movie where Hal leaves Earth and decides to train John Stewart in a pure space opera. They'll be setting up the next generation of heroes for Earth after JL #2. Cavill will probably be done with Superman after his solo film (probably a 2021 release if Snyder wants to direct). Batman will retire or start up a Batman Inc type situation by the end of his solo film. Again, that'll be the end of Affleck im sure. I see a Nightwing movie being made around that time or he'll at least appear in "Cyborg". Same goes for Wally West. Diana goes home to Themyscira, Aquaman leaves as well.

I hope we never see another team-up with the next generation. Do it as a thematic ending. Set the younger heroes up but leave it at that. Unless everything is such a huge hit, i guess they can bring in Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl too.

IF they ever do a Justice League Part 3 (Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern (John), Flash (Wally), Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Black Canary, Green Arrow). By then ill take a Justice League Dark over that though.

shauner111 wrote:Apparently the first film will be 6 members (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg) taking down Brainiac. At the end Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) will most likely appear to warn them about Darkseid. I see that as a possibility, I can also see Hal making an appearance in the Flash movie which would be the next release only 5 months later.

The 2nd Justice League will be the lineup of seven, obviously including Green Lantern. I can see them killing off Flash in that film. Then a Green Lantern movie where Hal leaves Earth and decides to train John Stewart in a pure space opera. They'll be setting up the next generation of heroes for Earth after JL #2. Cavill will probably be done with Superman after his solo film (probably a 2021 release if Snyder wants to direct). Batman will retire or start up a Batman Inc type situation by the end of his solo film. Again, that'll be the end of Affleck im sure. I see a Nightwing movie being made around that time or he'll at least appear in "Cyborg". Same goes for Wally West. Diana goes home to Themyscira, Aquaman leaves as well.

I hope we never see another team-up with the next generation. Do it as a thematic ending. Set the younger heroes up but leave it at that. Unless everything is such a huge hit, i guess they can bring in Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl too.

IF they ever do a Justice League Part 3 (Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern (John), Flash (Wally), Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Black Canary, Green Arrow). By then ill take a Justice League Dark over that though.
Source?

Shauner you just revealed 10 years worth of secrets, thanks.

I just read up on who was set to direct that Justice League Mortal film ages back.

George Miller.

WE WERE CLOSE TO GETTING A GEORGE MILLER JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE

Good morning... yeah... with Armie Hammer as Batman.

In before Dodd says Hammer stay winnin' in alter reality. 8-)

A George Miller Shazam film could be pretty sweet.

Why are you guys posting about that movie in this thread?

Can you really not see how they are related?

SilverHeart wrote:Can you really not see how they are related?
Yeah, it's impossible. Better to just post it in Mad Max thread. Or create a separate one nobody would care about.