Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Wait...what?!

Now why would Affleck tweeted this instead of Snyder himself? :shifty:

Dragon_316ca wrote:Now why would Affleck tweeted this instead of Snyder himself? :shifty:
Because Affleck is directly involved in all things Batman and Deathstroke is probably in Batman solo as well? I like how they aren't following a pattern, I mean who would've think of Affleck's twitter? I didn't even know he has one.

What if... that's Matt Damon, test footage? Although I'm still rooting for him being Hush, that would be way too perfect.

This isn't from the Bat solo. No way they're that far along (i..e costume tests etc) given Ben is filming JL right now here in London. Between that and the aspect ratio and the locale (the Flying Fox - with the Batmobile in the BG) it's from JL.

Dragon_316ca wrote:Now why would Affleck tweeted this instead of Snyder himself? :shifty:
You do know Ben Affleck is the lead of the movie, right?

What I'm wondering why they're revealing it when this soon when clearly it should be either a trailer shot or a post-credits scene.

Because it's really random to just leak things from the set?

SilverHeart wrote:Because it's really random to just leak things from the set?
Wouldn't have gone out without WB's approval and planning. They evidently must have thought it was cool for him to be revealed in this bootleg way.

This is like Sony leaking a bootleg of the red band Dragon Tattoo teaser while claiming it was from a European theatre....