Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Oh my God, like, Justice League in its current form might be trash, but judging by Snyder's previous films, I guess it has the potential to be simply a... bad movie? Like Man of Steel? BvS? Sucker Punch?? (and, to be honest, I would even have 300 and Watchmen in this category) Honestly, in my book, Snyder is not a director who delivers great and enjoyable movies...
Last edited by DHOPW42 on January 5th, 2020, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DHOPW42 wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 4:32 pm
Oh my God, like, Justice League in its current form might be trash, but judging by Snyder's previous film, I guess it has the potential to be simply a... bad movie? Like Man of Steel? BvS? Sucker Punch?? (and, to be honest, I would even have 300 and Watchmen in this category) Honestly, in my book, Snyder is not a director who delivers great and enjoyable movies...
Agreed. Well said.

DHOPW42 wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 4:32 pm
Oh my God, like, Justice League in its current form might be trash, but judging by Snyder's previous films, I guess it has the potential to be simply a... bad movie? Like Man of Steel? BvS? Sucker Punch?? (and, to be honest, I would even have 300 and Watchmen in this category) Honestly, in my book, Snyder is not a director who delivers great and enjoyable movies...

Lol:

That would be a good idea. We can all come together and dab on it.

Sometimes I just sit at home and all of a sudden I think to myself: "This fucking film."

Thankfully it's all behind us.

i might finally watch this if snyder cut is relased

Snyder Cut was shown to new execs, looks like the whole HBO Max thing might be happening.