David Lynch's Twin Peaks

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Filming at a hotel in LA. You can see Kyle in the passenger's seat and Lynch standing beside the jeep.

Even set photos are lynchian.

Fire (Lane) Walk With Me

Panapaok wrote: Image
good to see the cone still getting work

cassm wrote:Fire (Lane) Walk With Me

From Peter Deming's twitter.

Michael Horse (aka Deputy Hawk) talks about the New Twin Peaks
All those people out there wondering if the new series is going to be good ... yes. We all have been very secretive about it. With all this great television in the last ten years, Fargo, True Detective, Game of Thrones, I wondered if the fans will be disappointed. But about three days into doing it, I thought no they won't. There's nobody like David. As an artist he changed the face of television. He and Mark made so many things possible. He has been such a big influence for television.

I didn't know how the new cast would be. Kyle was so kind and so excited to see everybody. There's all kind of new little hip kids who are going to be in it. And I have some great things to do. They have been so generous as to what I have to do and I'm pretty excited. And I'm going to tell you that when you see Andy and Lucy in this one, you're going to bust up... they're better than they ever were!

And in this one David is hands on. He's directing all the episodes and Mark is there too. I have huge respect for Mark. It's a combination between those two, that's what's going to make this what it is.

Not to beat a dead horse; but I can't believe Michael Ontkean didn't want to be part of this thing. Maybe he will have a cameo or something and their just keeping it on the DL.

yogamble wrote:Not to beat a dead horse; but I can't believe Michael Ontkean didn't want to be part of this thing. Maybe he will have a cameo or something and their just keeping it on the DL.
Yeah, don't get your hopes up. I know from a very reliable person that Forster is indeed playing Truman (not a new sheriff) and Ontkean isn't a part of this revival. He is probably the only one from the main cast who won't return and even though I loved his work in the original series and his chemistry with Kyle was amazing, I think I can live with one recast. Forster is a pretty great actor so that will help too.

Panapaok wrote:
yogamble wrote:Not to beat a dead horse; but I can't believe Michael Ontkean didn't want to be part of this thing. Maybe he will have a cameo or something and their just keeping it on the DL.
Yeah, don't get your hopes up. I know from a very reliable person that Forster is indeed playing Truman (not a new sheriff) and Ontkean isn't a part of this revival. He is probably the only one from the main cast who won't return and even though I loved his work in the original series and his chemistry with Kyle was amazing, I think I can live with one recast. Forster is a pretty great actor so that will help too.
I can live with that.

Panapaok, I had to laugh just now. I see you're posting in a twin peaks forum I visit quite often. I just go there for the gossip but had to lol when I saw your handle and avy. :gonf: