The Accountant (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law
This wasn't bad, I just don't know what it was about.

Cilogy wrote:Ironically it seems right up Stuckmann's alley, especially since the film had barely any subtext to it.

BTW, it's neither complex nor requires "attentiveness".

didn't even feature the Radiohead song, which was perhaps the most disappointing thing for me

lol
Well damn...guess I ain't watching it.

Man, this forum is depressing....

JohnConstantine wrote:Man, this forum is depressing....
no u
Seriously though, why is it depressing?

m4st4 wrote:
JohnConstantine wrote:Man, this forum is depressing....
no u
Seriously though, why is it depressing?
Everytime I'm excited about something, I get in here and it kills my mood :lol:

I think it's more on 2016 than the hivemind. ;) Most movies were sucky so people are blowing on cold.

m4st4 wrote:I think it's more on 2016 than the hivemind. ;) Most movies were sucky so people are blowing on cold.
You've been through this feeling regarding this forum m4te :P You know how it is :lol:

I have. :lol: It feels poisonous. Best thing to do is take a break in that case. You won't feel much different about the place but there will be tons of new stuff to discuss, potentially good.

Kudos to mods these days. Can't remember the last time I hit that report button.

m4st4 wrote:I have. :lol: It feels poisonous. Best thing to do is take a break in that case. You won't feel much different about the place but there will be tons of new stuff to discuss, potentially good.
I don't feel burnt by it (although at some point I was). Regarding my absences, I just have periods when I am more present here and some when I am not.

About the Accountant, I hope it is at least good (in a watchable way I am mean). Here peopl kinda rejected it (hence the depression comment).

Can't tell you from my own experience but my brother, whom I trust immensely when it comes to movies said it was 'alright, nothing special', so I decided to wait for home video.