Shazam! (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ikr, but Famuyiwa started to follow others of the DCEU just before he was announced as The Flash' director.

SilverHeart wrote:'He follows him on Twitter' is a pretty weak ass argument.
I agree. In my article I wrote that it's just "pure speculation". However, Rick Famuyiwa followed a bunch of DC accounts all together, and Tatum was right in the middle of all that. He followed the DC accounts because he got hired to direct The Flash, so maybe Tatum is leaving Gambit for a DC role. Gambit is in "development hell" right now, and there have been reports that he was close to leaving. I know the evidence is weak, but I don't think the idea of Tatum coming over to DC after all of this is that crazy.

http://www.thewrap.com/david-f-sandberg-shazam/
David F. Sandberg is in talks to direct “Shazam,” for New Line, TheWrap has exclusively learned.

Sandberg has “Annabelle 2” the sequel to 2014 supernatural horror film, “Annabelle,” set to be released by New Line on August 11th, 2017.

The Swedish filmmaker broke out with his 2016 debut “Lights Out,” which is based on his 2013 acclaimed horror short of the same name. A sequel to the film is also in the works at New Line.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime

Really wonder who they're gonna cast as Batson and Shazam.

Joshua Sasse is a solid choice.£

John Cena

lol what is WB doing