Mad Max: The Wasteland (TBD)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

:?

chinn70 wrote:Image
#no

Well apparently Immortan Joe's actor is signed on for 3 more as well.

I mean, that's something that Nerdist is claiming, I haven't heard or seen that he's signed up for multiple films anywhere else.

BS, plans have changed... all of that will be covered in novels and prequel comic books... The Wasteland will probably be about both Max and Furiosa again... although if I had to choose just one, then of course Max.

SilverHeart wrote:Well apparently Immortan Joe's actor is signed on for 3 more as well.
Considering Joe died at the end of Fury Road, I don't know what they're going to do with him. Different character again, maybe?

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Well apparently Immortan Joe's actor is signed on for 3 more as well.
Considering Joe died at the end of Fury Road, I don't know what they're going to do with him. Different character again, maybe?
Obviously. Hugh Keays-Byrne was also Toecutter in the original Mad Max, so recasting him wouldn't be news. That's kind of cool, if you ask me. :lol:

m4st4 wrote:BS, plans have changed... all of that will be covered in novels and prequel comic books... The Wasteland will probably be about both Max and Furiosa again... although if I had to choose just one, then of course Max.
I don't know if Charlize signed on for more movies; haven't heard that she has. Personally, I'll be surprised if she comes back because it sounds like the shoot was way more grueling than she had originally expected (from her interviews). But I suppose if the $$ is right...