Baby Driver (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Master Virgo wrote:Don't forget to watch War & Peace with her, Paul Dano, Jack Lowden, Aneurin Barnard, Brian Cox, Gillian Anderson and Jim Broadbent.£
That's where I fell in love with Lily :D

Wright is a genius.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Wright is a genius.
omg you're alive

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Wright is a genius.
bro what it do

Opening to the film officially released by Sony (I recommend not watching it until after you've seen the full film).

So. Fucking. Good.

This video is not available.

Entertaining but overhyped. Didn't care for the generic ending. The music had its moments but I wasn't feeling most of the soundtrack. The opening sequence is basically Drive but with Starlord in the drivers seat, then it goes into a Guardians opening credit scene but Baby is not as convincing as Pratt. He was fine throughout but I expected more from the lead. Hamm and Foxx however were fantastic. Lily James is a star. It's well directed, the sound is incredible, I definitely enjoyed it but it was nowhere near as original/outstanding as I expected.

shauner111 wrote:Entertaining but overhyped. Didn't care for the generic ending. The music had its moments but I wasn't feeling most of the soundtrack. The opening sequence is basically Drive but with Starlord in the drivers seat, then it goes into a Guardians opening credit scene but Baby is not as convincing as Pratt. He was fine throughout but I expected more from the lead. Hamm and Foxx however were fantastic. Lily James is a star. It's well directed, the sound is incredible, I definitely enjoyed it but it was nowhere near as original/outstanding as I expected.
Pretty much all of this. Except I wouldn't be too quick to consider the similarities as something negative. It was distinct enough to work. But yeah, the lead is definitely an issue here and Lily James is the breakout role. I'm definitely more into her than the movie itself now.