The Conjuring 2 (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 9004
Joined: March 2011
theseeker9175 wrote:Where's Dream? :blank:
:wave:

Thoughts on the trailer?

Posts: 4705
Joined: May 2013
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Where's Dream? :blank:
:wave:

Thoughts on the trailer?
WB can take my money already. Maybe this won't scary me a lot, but this will be entertaining for sure :thumbup:

User avatar
Posts: 11370
Joined: December 2011
theseeker9175 wrote:Where's Dream? :blank:
first person to respond to allstar's post.

Posts: 4705
Joined: May 2013
7212017 wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Where's Dream? :blank:
first person to respond to allstar's post.
oops, I didn't see him :facepalm:

User avatar
Posts: 21411
Joined: June 2010
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
theseeker9175 wrote:Where's Dream? :blank:
RIFA wrote:There's also "The Forest" which should open any day. So there's like 3-4 every year that give hope but only one usually ends up being actually decent.

1 max 2 horror movies per year that are decent? We really need something lol.
Maybe not the appropiate place to ask about it, but which were your thoughts on It Follows?
It's okay. It stands out today because we have a lot of shit so anything that seems to not be shit and actually has something going on gets praised because what else can you praise? But in general... it's just an okay movie.

User avatar
Posts: 9004
Joined: March 2011
theseeker9175 wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Where's Dream? :blank:
:wave:

Thoughts on the trailer?
WB can take my money already. Maybe this won't scary me a lot, but this will be entertaining for sure :thumbup:
mahnigga.jpg

User avatar
Posts: 10464
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
This looks great and I have nothing but praise for the first one, but unfortunately my scaredy-ass will not be seeing this in theatres yo.

User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 17001
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
Allstar wrote:
I like how they included the main theme from the original

User avatar
Posts: 16716
Joined: March 2012
I always find it a bit funny when people keep using the upside down cross as a sign of evil when it's actually super-Christian. It's the cross of St. Peter.

Posts: 3728
Joined: June 2011
the_red_ninja wrote:This looks great and I have nothing but praise for the first one, but unfortunately my scaredy-ass will not be seeing this in theatres yo.
Don't be a whimpy whimpski.

Post Reply