Straight Outta Compton (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The movie opens August 14, 2015. In the mid-1980s, the streets of Compton, California, were some of the most dangerous in the country. When five young men translated their experiences growing up into brutally honest music that rebelled against abusive authority, they gave an explosive voice to a silenced generation. Following the meteoric rise and fall of N.W.A., STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON tells the astonishing story of how these youngsters revolutionized music and pop culture forever the moment they told the world the truth about life in the hood and ignited a cultural war.

Starring O’Shea Jackson Jr., Corey Hawkins and Jason Mitchell as Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and Eazy-E, STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON is directed by F. Gary Gray (Friday, Set It Off, The Italian Job). The drama is produced by original N.W.A. members Ice Cube and Dr. Dre, who are joined by fellow producers Matt Alvarez and Tomica Woods-Wright. Will Packer serves as executive producer of the film alongside Gray.

Forum Pro
Law
dodd will eat this up

Ehhhhh.

EDIT:

Oh Suge.
Last edited by Cop 223 on February 19th, 2015, 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lol @ The Game saying he is trying to keep the West-coast flame lit. Dude fell of a decade ago.

I'll check this out though. Important chapter of hiphop history.

Pass.

I'm kinda interested in this, they are one of the few rap artists in history I really like and care about. They kinda already made this in the early 90's though it was just called CB4

ComptonTerry wrote:I'm kinda interested in this
Well.....your name is ComptonTerry :P