Demolition (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
crap. thought we had a trailer

Allstar wrote:People really need to stop obsessing about Oscars...it's all very political. At the end of the day you want quality films and performances and I still think this film will deliver that.
Exactly.
Dodd wrote:crap. thought we had a trailer
So did I.

Allstar wrote:People really need to stop obsessing about Oscars...it's all very political. At the end of the day you want quality films and performances and I still think this film will deliver that.

Regardless, he still will have a chance with Southpaw.
I agree with you, but the interest at the Oscars is that it would be good for him. He has given great performances, I'd love to see him receive recognition.

I don't have hopes for Southpaw. Release date is July. And this year looks packed again for the actors.

Monicabbm wrote: I agree with you, but the interest at the Oscars is that it would be good for him. He has given great performances, I'd love to see him receive recognition.
I agree that it is very good for actors who are trying to breakthrough and I always love to see that for people I like but to me Gyllenhaal is so set. Him being nominated again is not really going to make much of a difference in the roles he is offered, he is in a terrific place in his career. That being said, I agree it is always nice to see the recognition. I'd love to see DiCaprio eventually win but it's not really what I am worried about since his career and roles is so damn solidified. Just keep making great films with great performances and I am completely content.
I don't have hopes for Southpaw. Release date is July. And this year looks packed again for the actors.
I don't think he will but he will have a chance with very strong personal reviews, great boxoffice and Harvey backing him.

TIFF x Jake

damn t cappy I won't be in Toronto for this

Jake nis on fire right no. cnat wait for thim to wint hat oscae :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Dodd wrote:TIFF x Jake

Jake nis on fire right no. cnat wait for thim to wint hat oscae :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
What is he winning for?

Allstar wrote:
Dodd wrote:TIFF x Jake

What is he winning for?
life time achevent

./thrd

phhhhhhhh
#butimnotarapper