ABC's Agent Carter

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Legends of Tomorrow isn't outright bad, but it's very uneven. The way time travel/timelines work isn't explained well and doesn't necessarily make sense, and I think they didn't need to make the ensemble as big as it is.

SilverHeart wrote:Legends of Tomorrow isn't outright bad, but it's very uneven. The way time travel/timelines work isn't explained well and doesn't necessarily make sense, and I think they didn't need to make the ensemble as big as it is.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... ariosMaxim

True but when a show keeps mentioning how important time travel is supposed to be in regards to how it impacts the timeline it's kinda bullshit when they don't even really try to keep it consistent.

So pissed off that ABC cancelled this show. Hope Netflix picks this up soon.

Let's kill the WW2 Black Widow show for good, fans will love it.

GG Marvel :facepalm:

Marvel doesn't have any control on whether or not it gets renewed.

Pratham wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:Meanwhile that crapfest Legends of Tomorrow has got another season. :roll: £
fak u 2
But seriously, except for Kendra's bullshit, that show is FUN. The interactions between characters, the twists, and most importantly the reddit community. I feel that LOT shares its DNA with The Flash and Firefly. Speaking of which, thoughts on Flash?
I've yet to see that. I didn't really watch Legends either just the pilot and found it unendurable.
oracle86 wrote:So pissed off that ABC cancelled this show. Hope Netflix picks this up soon.
+1 £

SilverHeart wrote:Marvel doesn't have any control on whether or not it gets renewed.
But both Marvel and ABC is owned by the Mouse, are they not?

Anyhoo, this era should be of niche entertainment. But we have shows like Agent Carter, Hannibal, and Person Of Interest getting cancelled because of the ratings. :(