Conviction

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCwlaLyj ... r_embedded

they brought out the corny music for this, theyre definitely trying to sell it to the oscar crowd

the most remarkable thing about it is when you see Sam Rockwell with the goatee and the slicked back hair....his physicality is completely changed, you cant even recognize him and it has nothing to do with the make up....just goes to show you how actors can become inspired by changing their looks

Saw this yesterday, and the music is awesome, so I dunno what your talking about.

Sam Rockwell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Music at the end is really cheesy, but the movie looks good!

sam rockwell is terrific

CrazyEight wrote:Saw this yesterday, and the music is awesome, so I dunno what your talking about.

its typical dramatic oscar music....sounds like something out of avatar :lol:

talli wrote:
CrazyEight wrote:Saw this yesterday, and the music is awesome, so I dunno what your talking about.

its typical dramatic oscar music....sounds like something out of avatar :lol:
Well the opening music is from "Blood Diamond", the middle sounds like a lot like Nara (Cold Case theme) and the end is the theme from "The Island". "The Island" theme was used at the beginning of the AVATAR trailer.

looks like sam rockwell has put a firm grasp on the supporting category

talli wrote:looks like sam rockwell has put a firm grasp on the supporting category
well he should since he was snubbed last year from AT LEAST a nominee for best performance in a leading role at oscars... what the hell... the whole movie was snubbed.... Moon > 90% of the movies @ OSCAR last year

Just saw the trailer and it looks good. Sam Rockwell is awesome. Loved his performance in ASSASSINATION of Jesse James by Coward Robert Ford and also I heard good things about his performance in the MOON.