Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 6272
Joined: December 2010
Location: Space Truckin'
Rohan wrote:And, Joss Whedon is watching Wally.
:eh: And how do you know this?
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3417
Joined: April 2009
Location: Cali
oracle86 wrote:
Rohan wrote:And, Joss Whedon is watching Wally.
:eh: And how do you know this?
Just saying. Ha!

Wally expressed his feelings about 'The Avengers' cinematography and it wasn't positive.

User avatar
Posts: 6272
Joined: December 2010
Location: Space Truckin'
Rohan wrote:
oracle86 wrote:
:eh: And how do you know this?
Just saying. Ha!

Wally expressed his feelings about 'The Avengers' cinematography and it wasn't positive.
Okay, so you were referring to that incident. Got it. :)
Image

User avatar
Posts: 649
Joined: July 2012
Just saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 will be releasing on 2nd May, it will definitely hurt Transcendence, bad release date. :(

User avatar
Posts: 13725
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
riddick-danish wrote:Just saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 will be releasing on 2nd May, it will definitely hurt Transcendence, bad release date. :(
I have to manage my funds properly for next two years. :D
gib sigs

User avatar
Posts: 17485
Joined: May 2011
riddick-danish wrote:Just saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 will be releasing on 2nd May, it will definitely hurt Transcendence, bad release date. :(
Release dates do change.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

User avatar
Posts: 3417
Joined: April 2009
Location: Cali
Peace wrote:And I think Nolan wants and needs a four year break. The man isn't a machine.

Since Batman Begins he hasn't slowed.
He will never do that. He just finished taking a long break. Since July 2012, he was off.

User avatar
Posts: 2095
Joined: April 2010
BlairCo wrote:
I think it's gonna be irritating that Depp will be getting all this recognition when he only has about 30 minutes of screentime and a bit at the end. This movie is more about Max and Evelyn really.
There have been lots of significant roles with small amounts of screen time. Depp may very well earn his recognition for the role.
Last edited by anonymity on March 15th, 2013, 8:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
anonymity wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
I think it's gonna be irritating that Depp will be getting all this recognition when he only has about 30 minutes of screentime and a bit at the end. This movie is more about Max and Evelyn really.
Heath Ledger only has about 30 minutes of screen time in The Dark Knight. Hopkins is in Silence of the lambs for about 20 minutes. There have been lots of significant roles with small amounts of screen time. Depp may very well earn his recognition for the role.
I'm not talking about the performance; I'm talking about the marketing. It'll be seen this as the new 'Johnny Depp' film to the general public when he's only really in the film for 30 minutes and about 10 minutes at the end.

User avatar
Posts: 2095
Joined: April 2010
BlairCo wrote:
anonymity wrote:
Heath Ledger only has about 30 minutes of screen time in The Dark Knight. Hopkins is in Silence of the lambs for about 20 minutes. There have been lots of significant roles with small amounts of screen time. Depp may very well earn his recognition for the role.
I'm not talking about the performance; I'm talking about the marketing. It'll be seen this as the new 'Johnny Depp' film to the general public when he's only really in the film for 30 minutes and about 10 minutes at the end.
I realized that's what you meant after thinking about it. And yeah that can be irritating. But to be honest I'm glad Depp can help give this film a push.

Post Reply