Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It's interesting that Kermode liked it. I discovered him last summer and have listened to him for about a year, and since then he's become one of my absolute favorite critics ever. I'm still not going to see it in theaters, but I'll check it out when it gets out on Blu ray.

I love Kermode, no matter what Armand thinks of him.

-Vader

This film was quite terrible. Very good concept, but sadly it was tackled poorly by both the screenwriter and director.

Rohan wrote:This film was quite terrible. Very good concept, but sadly it was tackled poorly by both the screenwriter and director.
Worse than the majority of M Night's filmography?

ChristNolan wrote:
Rohan wrote:This film was quite terrible. Very good concept, but sadly it was tackled poorly by both the screenwriter and director.
Worse than the majority of M Night's filmography?
YES!

It must be a truly horrendous piece of trash then.

ChristNolan wrote:It must be a truly horrendous piece of trash then.
In your thoughts if it isn't sitting as an horrendous piece of trash no one in their right mind can judge your thoughts.

Rohan wrote:
In your thoughts if it isn't sitting as an horrendous piece of trash no one in their right mind can judge your thoughts.
Uh...what.

ChristNolan wrote:
Rohan wrote:
Uh...what.
You've been disrespecting Chris Nolan's name for long. Please stop it.

Rohan wrote:You've been disrespecting Chris Nolan's name for long. Please stop it.
Literally everyone here thinks you're a complete joke. You aren't even viewed as a person, just a character who spews mindless bullshit to sound "deep". But please don't stop. Because it's hilarious.