Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It seems like a funny thing to look at, but I think at this point I'm most curious as to who Pfister will pick as his DP. I'm thinking he might go with Greg Baldi, his most recent camera op, purely because I can't see him working with another cinematography big wig.

Maybe Nolan should do him a favour and demote himself to DP. Following is a neat-looking film, and it'd have to be a first in cinema history.

It's one of those curiosity items, who a DP picks to be his DP, whether it's Cardiff using Freddie Francis, or Barry Sonnenfeld using Owen Roizman. It can tell you a little bit about what they value in their own work, at the very least.

ArmandFancypants wrote:It seems like a funny thing to look at, but I think at this point I'm most curious as to who Pfister will pick as his DP. I'm thinking he might go with Greg Baldi, his most recent camera op, purely because I can't see him working with another cinematography big wig.

Maybe Nolan should do him a favour and demote himself to DP. Following is a neat-looking film, and it'd have to be a first in cinema history.

It's one of those curiosity items, who a DP picks to be his DP, whether it's Cardiff using Freddie Francis, or Barry Sonnenfeld using Owen Roizman. It can tell you a little bit about what they value in their own work, at the very least.
It would be beyond cool if Nolan could be Pfister's DP, but sadly I don't think that will happen. If Pfister asks him though, I don't think Nolan would refuse.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see who eventually gets the DP job.

What are your guys thoughts on the rumor that an offer is out for him to star in this?

Do you believe there is legitmacy to this report? Would you like to see it happen?

jesus man

I was under the impression that the rumour had been debunked.

But yeah, I would love to see him star in this. :thumbup:

oracle86 wrote:I was under the impression that the rumour had been debunked.

But yeah, I would love to see him star in this. :thumbup:
Yeah definitely just a rumor for now but with Chris and Emma producing and Wally building up a relationship with him it can't be ruled out. The other thing if it is true.. scheduling could be a issue as he is in post production on his directorial debut.

And then the film turns out to be the sequel of Magic Mike.

Wally's hot ass daughter.

Joe Biden.

He can be hos own DP
Brave New World