Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:In Chinese... :|

Someone can translate what is written before title?

Teal colour sceme reminds me a lot of Prometheus...

Are Chinese posters typically an odd size like that? The background looks kind of interesting.

apw
DoubleD wrote:Are Chinese posters typically an odd size like that? The background looks kind of interesting.
It's not a poster. It's just a logo they released as announcement material for the DMG China deal.

apw wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Are Chinese posters typically an odd size like that? The background looks kind of interesting.
It's not a poster. It's just a logo they released as announcement material for the DMG China deal.
But everyone is calling it a poster.

apw
DoubleD wrote:
apw wrote:
But everyone is calling it a poster.
The originally Chinese site I found it on refereed to it as a logo and not a poster.

apw wrote:
Well I the originally Chinese site I found it on refereed to it as a logo and not a poster.
It's all cool. I want get excited about anything until I can read/understand it. :lol:

apw
DoubleD wrote:
apw wrote:
Well I the originally Chinese site I found it on refereed to it as a logo and not a poster.
It's all cool. I want get excited about anything until I can read/understand it. :lol:
It's cool. :)

It's nice we're finally getting something from Transcendence. They've nearly finished filming and most we've seen are pictures of actors leaving and arriving at sets. :shock:

apw wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
apw wrote:
It's cool. :)

It's nice we're finally getting something from Transcendence. They've nearly finished filming and most we've seen are pictures of actors leaving and arriving at sets. :shock:
I'm kind of glad we haven't seen much, especially in set photo form. Hopefully we will get an official, official poster and trailer soon.

Horrible logo or poster whatever they call it.