Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
BlairCo wrote:I would have been fine with either Blunt or Hall; both are very talented and fit the character.
lucky its noot blunt

atilasantos wrote:Image
I really like this one. It's very reminiscent of the teaser poster for Inception.

BlairCo wrote:
atilasantos wrote:Image
I really like this one. It's very reminiscent of the teaser poster for Inception.
Thanks, dude! :thumbup:

What happend with Tobey Maguire and Christoph Waltz? i thought they were set for supporting roles?

I presume Christoph Waltz would be up for "Joseph" but not really sure who Tobey Maguire would play

kor
Only speculating, but maybe T. Maguire & J. McAvoy were considered for the Max part role which will be played by P. Bettany?

I think you can forget Christoph Waltz, he'll start filming Reykjavik in April...
I hope to see him in Interstellar though 8-)

Now Where Was I ? wrote:I think you can forget Christoph Waltz, he'll start filming Reykjavik in April...
I hope to see him in Interstellar though 8-)
Not a fan, so I hope not ;) I'm putting my hopes elsewhere, but to each his own.

8-)
@sammyjankis88

I wasn't impressed with the script, but they have already made some changes. I am still wondering why Johnny Depp is doing this. But, again, he did 'The Tourist' as well. Not saying this is going to suck; we have Wally, who is Nolan's student. I am sure he knows whwhat he is doing. And, Joss Whedon is watching Wally.