Dicaprio officially signed for Hoover Biopic(Eastwood)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Penned by Lance Black( Milk)

Looks like that might be his next project since Scorsese is tied up right now

This might be the oscar for Leo and for Clint Eastwood again. Lance black is a good screenwriter and I am pretty sure he wrote a good screenplay about HOOVER since HOOVER was interested in men. I am not judging Lance Black here cause he is gay, but I am pretty sure he wrote the script with passion like he wrote the MILK.

It'll be interesting to see if they don't shy away from that subject.

For some reason the project I'm most excited to see Leo in is the Viking movie he's supposed to do with Gibson. I have a feeling that will be his Oscar if its not Shutter Island this year.

Man, Leo really is on the hunt for that Oscar.

This is awesome! Leo and Eastwood would be an amazing pair! Can't wait for this film!

talli wrote:It'll be interesting to see if they don't shy away from that subject.

For some reason the project I'm most excited to see Leo in is the Viking movie he's supposed to do with Gibson. I have a feeling that will be his Oscar if its not Shutter Island this year.
You actually hit the spot. Mel and Leo in that Viking movie will be epic. Specially after Mel Gibson talked about it a little bit last year when EDGE OF DARKNESS came out. He stated that Loe is a amazing kid and working with him will be great. He said that he will bring the old English from that era and will transform Leo to something we never seen before.

He has worked with almost every living legendary director

-Steve
- Marty
- Cameron
-now Eastwood
-Ridley Scott
-Zwick
-Oh yea and that one guy named Chris Nolan
Why you lurking my page brah?

Leo is getting paycheck after paycheck and his paychecks are not ordinary paychecks. I know we are discussing about actors and Leo's salary in the other thread, but this guy is so active that he is getting scripts left and right with great stories and directors. God bless him. He is awesome.

Since Dustin Lance Black penned the script for this movie I was thinking if he penned the part when 'HOOVER' had John Dillinger's private part contained in a jar just so he could look at it from time to time. Plus Hoover was a little bit surprised when he found out that John Dillinger's privarte part was not a tiny thing :D

It is funny. This was written in the book which was released prior to PUBLIC ENEMIES release. The cover had Johnny Depp's picture. The book has the stories about Bonnie and Clyde and under gangsters as well.

I was watching Mystic River and Million Dollar Baby the other day and wondered "DiCaprio would be perfect in an Eastwood movie" and now it's finally happening. I'm not psyched about Hoover as a character, but I know Leo can make it interesting.

Still waiting for The Hereafter later this year. Eastwood has become one of my favorite directors/actors.