Dicaprio officially signed for Hoover Biopic(Eastwood)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I wanna see Leo work with Michael Mann, that would be so cool
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:I wanna see Leo work with Michael Mann, that would be so cool
It would be pretty interesting. Yeah. :)

I want to see Leo with Michael Mann and also with M.Night Shyamalan.

M. Night is atrocious

allstarr55js wrote:M. Night is atrocious
Why would you say that? or... do you mean negatively or positively?

:eh: Okay, maybe his last three movies weren't exactly gold, but I can clearly see DiCaprio in a sought of "Unbreakable/The Sixth Sense" type of movie. Although I highly doubt Night would return to making movies as good as that. :cry:

bLaZe wrote:
:eh: Okay, maybe his last three movies weren't exactly gold, but I can clearly see DiCaprio in a sought of "Unbreakable/The Sixth Sense" type of movie. Although I highly doubt Night would return to making movies as good as that. :cry:
I disagree with you because you are totally wrong. Your opinion stands for you, but you are wrong to make a judgement based on his "last three movies" that you dislike. All of his movies are original and have meaning in them. Whether you like them or not this guy has the balls because he is still making movies after getting bashed and disrespected. How many stupid sequels and prequels or remakes we have today. Audiences are tired of all these so called sequels. We see less originality today and when a movie comes out we all try to cherish it. And, if you think about M.Night Shyamalan he makes original movies. I am not saying this cause I am a big of M.Night Shyamalan, but it is the fact so you cannot disagree with me. Whether you liked or disliked "The Happening" "Lady In The Water" "The Village" they are all original. I am sure you are referring to these last three movies of his.

So please don't come in here and make a wrong judgement that M.Night will not come with good movies as THE SIXTH SENSE or UNBREAKABLE. They are all masterpieces in my opinion, but M.Night will not repeat himself and remake those movies. To be honest I was little bit sad when took over THE LAST AIRBENDER as it is not his idea, I would love to see him writing and making movies based on his own ideas.

Why would you only pick on him since we have so many other directors that make stupid movies and they are keep coming back, yet no one actually questions their abilities. How many flops and how many idiotic and stupid movies comes out today. The list will go on if I decide to type it here.

bLaZe wrote: :eh: Okay, maybe his last three movies weren't exactly gold, but I can clearly see DiCaprio in a sought of "Unbreakable/The Sixth Sense" type of movie. Although I highly doubt Night would return to making movies as good as that. :cry:
The Village is one of my favorite movies ever. Agree about The Happening and Lady in the Water. Complete Crapfest :crazy:

Rohan wrote:I disagree with you because you are totally wrong. Your opinion stands for you, but you are wrong to make a judgement based on his "last three movies" that you dislike. All of his movies are original and have meaning in them. Whether you like them or not this guy has the balls because he is still making movies after getting bashed and disrespected. How many stupid sequels and prequels or remakes we have today. Audiences are tired of all these so called sequels. We see less originality today and when a movie comes out we all try to cherish it. And, if you think about M.Night Shyamalan he makes original movies. I am not saying this cause I am a big of M.Night Shyamalan, but it is the fact so you cannot disagree with me. Whether you liked or disliked "The Happening" "Lady In The Water" "The Village" they are all original. I am sure you are referring to these last three movies of his.

So please don't come in here and make a wrong judgement that M.Night will not come with good movies as THE SIXTH SENSE or UNBREAKABLE. They are all masterpieces in my opinion, but M.Night will not repeat himself and remake those movies. To be honest I was little bit sad when took over THE LAST AIRBENDER as it is not his idea, I would love to see him writing and making movies based on his own ideas.

Why would you only pick on him since we have so many other directors that make stupid movies and they are keep coming back, yet no one actually questions their abilities. How many flops and how many idiotic and stupid movies comes out today. The list will go on if I decide to type it here.
Rohan chill :) Actually lots of people feel that M. Night's last three films were terrible...that said, just because M. Night is doing something original it doesn't mean it's good. I commend M. Night highly for sticking to original ideas (except Airbender) but there's no denying the man's ego landed him in trouble - at least for Lady in the Water.

M. Night's movies also pack a lot of philosophy in them and I absolutely love him for that. Hope the man gets his mojo back :D

That1 wrote:
Rohan wrote:I disagree with you because you are totally wrong. Your opinion stands for you, but you are wrong to make a judgement based on his "last three movies" that you dislike. All of his movies are original and have meaning in them. Whether you like them or not this guy has the balls because he is still making movies after getting bashed and disrespected. How many stupid sequels and prequels or remakes we have today. Audiences are tired of all these so called sequels. We see less originality today and when a movie comes out we all try to cherish it. And, if you think about M.Night Shyamalan he makes original movies. I am not saying this cause I am a big of M.Night Shyamalan, but it is the fact so you cannot disagree with me. Whether you liked or disliked "The Happening" "Lady In The Water" "The Village" they are all original. I am sure you are referring to these last three movies of his.

Rohan chill :) Actually lots of people feel that M. Night's last three films were terrible...that said, just because M. Night is doing something original it doesn't mean it's good. I commend M. Night highly for sticking to original ideas (except Airbender) but there's no denying the man's ego landed him in trouble - at least for Lady in the Water.

M. Night's movies also pack a lot of philosophy in them and I absolutely love him for that. Hope the man gets his mojo back :D
Not mad her :-) - My point is that there are other directors in Hollywood that make aweful films, yet no one talks about them.