Pixels (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
DoubleD wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Interesting concept and visuals ruined by terrible players.
Don't forget executed poorly.
Sure. They don't even look like ex-gamers or whatever, more like occasional candy crushers that happen to be 'actors' so it's natural for them to method act the hell out of this Ghostbusters concept gone wrong.

m4st4 wrote:I guess he's likeable if you're a girl. Do you want to adopt him and feed him, maybe cuddle too? Cause I fear that's the best he can do as an actor, manipulate.
what the fuck?

11072014 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I guess he's likeable if you're a girl. Do you want to adopt him and feed him, maybe cuddle too? Cause I fear that's the best he can do as an actor, manipulate.
what the fuck?

dude

the same thing can be said about every single actor/actress out there

The trailer looks okay-ish.

Funny People would say otherwise. A cleverly acerbic Gatsby-take from him. Certainly a shame that hasn't been exploited better.

ArmandFancypants wrote:
Funny People would say otherwise. A cleverly acerbic Gatsby-take from him. Certainly a shame that hasn't been exploited better.
Or Punch Drunk Love - for me - but I can't stand his usual shtick, which is basically more socially adapted Waterboy.

m4st4 wrote:I guess he's likeable if you're a girl.

Anyway that really doesn't look as bad as people here make it out to be

Well he is playing a likeable teddy bear all the time - that was my point, it was more a general offbeat remark rather than something aimed at ninja.

To me he rarely (if ever) changes and all of his movies have similar beats, which is why he's so successful cause there's always an audience waiting. Same goes for Kevin James - Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 actually turned profit.

If this works for you, cool, it does for lots of people, 10 mil. views for first trailer alone.

Your god PTA loves the hell out of him.

In fact he was brilliant in PDL, so you're wrong.