Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Indiana Jones would literally be the most pointless reboot.

Robert Pattinson is apparently in the running to take on the role of Indiana Jones.
Robert Pattinson is rumoured to be the next Indiana Jones.

The Twilight hunk is best known for portraying handsome vampire Edward Cullen in the fantasy franchise.

According to British newspaper The Sun, the 28-year-old could now have an exciting new role under his belt.

The adventure movies were made famous with Harrison Ford, now 71, in the title role, but it's thought Disney producers are now looking for a new face for the next instalment.

The newspaper reports that producers are keen to make two new films in quick succession and want a three-year commitment from a leading man.

Other potential candidates are thought to include Channing Tatum, Kellan Lutz, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Pine.

Earlier this year Latino Review also reported that Bradley Cooper, 39, is in the running to take on the iconic role.

Officially, Harrison is thought to be continuing in the role for Indiana Jones 5, but as the release date keeps getting pushed back, producers are reportedly prepared to draft in a new actor.

Last year Harrison dismissed the notion he was too old to continue in the role.

"We've seen the character develop and grow over a period of time and it's perfectly appropriate and OK for him to come back again with a great movie around him where he doesn't necessarily have to kick as much ass," he told British newspaper The Telegraph.

"To me, what was interesting about the character was that he prevailed, that he had courage, that he had wit, that he had intelligence, that he was frightened and that he still managed to survive. That I can do."
http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article ... cle=136231

:roll: :roll:

Why they pick the objectively worst one out of those candidates?

Honestly this is the one franchise that if they reboot it, I would probably have to be admitted into a psych ward because I'd go insane and spout stuff about the demise of humanity in terms of any real evolutionary progress. If they touch this.... My stomach has a knot and my throat has a lump just thinking about it.

Out of those choices I'd go with Pine. I hope they don't end up going with Pattinson.

I like the idea of Bradley Cooper in the role but Kellan Lutz would be great too.