Narcos (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I’d place my bets on the next season or two revolving mostly around
the tijuana/sinaloa cartel conflict since the first two seasons kind of set that in motion already. Both AFO and Chapo are present in the background somewhat but with the second season get more and more exposure so with their rise I don’t see the show shifting its focus too much yet. Dunno too much about what exactly went down between the two cartels in the 90s and idk if I should read up on that or wait for the next season lol but apparently shit gets crazy. They even kind of allude to that with one of the Arellano Félix brothers acting increasingly more violent in S2

hm yes there still is a lot to cover and
you're right that they were digging more into that whole feud.

I mean the second season ends in '89 and Escobar was killed in late '93 so I guess a third season would align with that?

Nomis wrote:
March 17th, 2020, 5:49 am
hm yes there still is a lot to cover and
you're right that they were digging more into that whole feud.

I mean the second season ends in '89 and Escobar was killed in late '93 so I guess a third season would align with that?
i can def see season 3 ending around the time
el chapo was first caught in ‘93. then season 4 with either amado carrillo fuentes dying in ‘97, or the arellano felix brothers dying/getting caught in the early 2000s. if they stick with this timeline and don’t like, fast forward through events that is lol

imo it'd be nice if they continue with that