Do you even care about Miley Cyrus?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Billy Ray Cyrus must have sold his soul to the devil in return for super stardom for his daughter. I'm not hating on the young girl but she is not talented & not pretty....at all! Now Emma Watson (Harry Potter) on the other hand is a beautiful and very talented actress who deserves to have a lead role in a film.
{=}

niniendowarrior wrote:
akv1984 wrote: Anyone else notice that these young stars have some sort of animalistic features in their faces?

Miley-Looks like a bloated chipmunk.
Taylor Lautner-has a pig nose.
Taylor Swift-looks like a rat.

Seriously. :JGLface:

"akv1984 cool off, she needs to be. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
:lol:
:lol:
Thanks for the advice Yoda.

talli wrote:leo was hanging out with zac efron not too long ago....maybe he's passing the baton
May be he paid Effron to wash his car or his shoes or move his gear to a different garage. :mrgreen:

The Special One wrote:Now Emma Watson (Harry Potter) on the other hand is a beautiful and very talented actress who deserves to have a lead role in a film.
I love Emma Watson!
Just a little tidbit, my friend goes to the same school as her.

I don't like Harry Potter and never seen any movie about it, but Emma Watson is beautiful and talented. I am sure she is going to get some serious lead roles in future. And Miley is so ugly I think her mom used to feed her with slingshots.

Have you guys seen her new music video? - It's getting on my last nerves. She is nowhere near talented, hot, beautiful.

Oh yeah, I was watching a little bit of MTV awards last night. Kristen Stewart is on the list of my Sh*t List.

And Miley is so ugly I think her mom used to feed her with slingshots.
You started an entire thread to hate on a teenage girl and then, just because that in and of itself wasn't silly enough, you start insulting her looks? God, where do I even begin?

I care about her.

akv1984 wrote:
Rohan wrote:Other 2 couples that are getting on my last nerves is Taylor lautner and Taylor swift. - I mean dude. WHO CARES?
Anyone else notice that these young stars have some sort of animalistic features in their faces?

Miley-Looks like a bloated chipmunk.
Taylor Lautner-has a pig nose.
Taylor Swift-looks like a rat.

Seriously. :JGLface:
Oh man, that is so damn true.

I hate how Taylor Swift looks like she's constantly sucking on a lemon.

Nah, I don't give a damn,

CrazyEight wrote:I care about her.
Ha ha! Really? :batface: