Do you even care about Miley Cyrus?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
akv1984 wrote:
CrazyEight wrote:I care about her.
Ha ha! Really? :batface:
Well not about her acting or singing but about other things...

Same with Taylor Swift.

I don't get the fuss around her so called pole dancing. I mean look at the clip, she's wearin somethin that's almost lingerie, her legs are naked, there are guys dancing around her legs... but nono, that's normal and totally innocent... BUT WHEN SHE POLE DANCES!!!!!! NOW THAT BECOMES A BIG DEAL!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her at all, I don't even like her and haven't even seen any movie or show with her except the clip. Only heard and read. But I am criticizing the lack of sanity in the public opinion. I mean it's obvious that she's starting to use her outer appearance and sexuality and it's not needed for her to POLE DANCE to notice that, is it?

CrazyEight wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
CrazyEight wrote:I care about her.
Ha ha! Really? :batface:
Well not about her acting or singing but about other things...

Same with Taylor Swift.
I get what you mean. :lol:

chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Rohan wrote:Other 2 couples that are getting on my last nerves is Taylor lautner and Taylor swift. - I mean dude. WHO CARES?
Anyone else notice that these young stars have some sort of animalistic features in their faces?

Miley-Looks like a bloated chipmunk.
Taylor Lautner-has a pig nose.
Taylor Swift-looks like a rat.

Seriously. :JGLface:
Oh man, that is so damn true.

I hate how Taylor Swift looks like she's constantly sucking on a lemon.
Breath... breeeeath, chee. Life should be brimming full of positive thoughts. Did you not hear Yoda speak his mind? :lol:

as far as I know she's extremely hot to males from 13 to 17
:batface:

Bueller wrote:
And Miley is so ugly I think her mom used to feed her with slingshots.
You started an entire thread to hate on a teenage girl and then, just because that in and of itself wasn't silly enough, you start insulting her looks? God, where do I even begin?
:mrgreen: - Have fun and enjoy. Miley doesn't care about you or me. She is untalented rich teenage girl. There are many other talented inspiring young teenage girls that can put Miley to shame. Wether its their looks or talent.

prince0gotham wrote:I don't get the fuss around her so called pole dancing. I mean look at the clip, she's wearin somethin that's almost lingerie, her legs are naked, there are guys dancing around her legs... but nono, that's normal and totally innocent... BUT WHEN SHE POLE DANCES!!!!!! NOW THAT BECOMES A BIG DEAL!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her at all, I don't even like her and haven't even seen any movie or show with her except the clip. Only heard and read. But I am criticizing the lack of sanity in the public opinion. I mean it's obvious that she's starting to use her outer appearance and sexuality and it's not needed for her to POLE DANCE to notice that, is it?
She tries to be hot. May be guys around ages 16 and 17 thinks that Miley is hot. To be honest she is not. And when those teenage guys hit their 20s they will start hating Miley just like us. She is not even close to being beautiful, hot or even talented. She sucks in her songs. She sucks in acting big time. She only got pushed in the industry because of her dad. Even her dad sucks.

Her new music video when she is in that bird cage is horrible. She is walking in Lindsey Lohan's shoes basically. I am waiting for Miley to announce that she is in love with a girl.

Her new music video when she is in that bird cage is horrible. She is walking in Lindsey Lohan's shoes basically. I am waiting for Miley to announce that she is in love with a girl.
ha ha ha, sure, Lindsey Lohan's, Britney Spears', you saw that south park episode didn't ya? ha ha

anyway as you said, the girl doesn't give a damn about the things we write here, she does suck and lacks of any talent
let's leave it like that, we shouldn't even be watching her horrendous videos.

OVERMAN wrote:
ha ha ha, sure, Lindsey Lohan's, Britney Spears', you saw that south park episode didn't ya? ha ha

anyway as you said, the girl doesn't give a damn about the things we write here, she does suck and lacks of any talent
let's leave it like that, we shouldn't even be watching her horrendous videos.
I was forced to watch the horrendous video. :(

OVERMAN wrote:
Is there a episode about them?