Trainwreck (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Brie Larson is in talks to join the cast of the Universal Pictures comedy “Trainwreck.”

Amy Schumer and Bill Hader are set to star, with Judd Apatow directing.

U acquired the script from Schumer, who is also helping to develop the project. Plot details are being kept under wraps.

Apatow will also produce for his Universal-based Apatow Productions. The pic will bow July 24, 2015. Senior VP of production Erik Baiers oversees the project for the studio.

After breaking out in Sony’s “21 Jump Street,” Larson received rave reviews for her starring role in “Short Term 12″ and her supporting part in ”The Spectacular Now.” She recently signed on to the DreamWorks film “The Good Luck of Right Now.” This latest role will give her the opportunity to jump back into material with a more comedic tone.

She is repped by Gersh, Authentic Talent and Literary Management and attorney Robert Offer.
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/brie- ... 201104819/

Hope this is not a trainwreck.

The Good Luck of Right Now and this>>>>>>>>Terminator: Genesis

Everything happens for a reason.

omg, Larson and Hader da gawd?

This must happen.
This>Terminator and that Quick adaptation or whatever is called

Sounds great. I'm not Apatow's biggest fan, but him and Larson are a good combo.

Hopefully Apatow gets back to form here after the disappointment of 'This is 40'.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Hopefully Apatow gets back to form here after the disappointment of 'This is 40'.
Still have not seen it yet tbh and I am a big fan of Apatow. :? I know it got mixed reviews but I feel I should give it a chance.

Well, film critics already have their lazy article title if the movie fails.

Allstar wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:Hopefully Apatow gets back to form here after the disappointment of 'This is 40'.
Still have not seen it yet tbh and I am a big fan of Apatow. :? I know it got mixed reviews but I feel I should give it a chance.
I mean it's not a bad movie by any means but still a far cry from his previous works. It lacked cohesiveness for the most part. You should check it out anyways though, i'd be interested to hear what you think of it.

Dream-Xtractor wrote: I mean it's not a bad movie by any means but still a far cry from his previous works. It lacked cohesiveness for the most part. You should check it out anyways though, i'd be interested to hear what you think of it.
Thoughts on James Brooks? Note: I haven't seen any film by Apatow :sick:

theseeker9175 wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote: I mean it's not a bad movie by any means but still a far cry from his previous works. It lacked cohesiveness for the most part. You should check it out anyways though, i'd be interested to hear what you think of it.
Thoughts on James Brooks? Note: I haven't seen any film by Apatow :sick:
You mean Albert Brooks? :P He was probably the best of the cast tbh.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote: Thoughts on James Brooks? Note: I haven't seen any film by Apatow :sick:
You mean Albert Brooks? :P He was probably the best of the cast tbh.
Oh shit :lol: Yeah, I was referring to that Brooks. Oops, my bad.