Trainwreck (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
it would be settled if this incident sparked a 'tragedy+time=comedy' discussion that reached some sort of consensus, but that very much did not happen

Not one to really care usually. I was a little thrown off by the comments. All of us being such big movie fans it could have easily been any one of us. Seems a little harsh and unnessacery.

I saw this. Didn't really care for it but see why some would. Seems like a chick flick that redeems being a slut and being vulgar. Found it rather off putting at times haha. Lebron was hilarious while Amare didnt have the same screen presence.
Last edited by Durden on July 24th, 2015, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:it would be settled if this incident sparked a 'tragedy+time=comedy' discussion that reached some sort of consensus, but that very much did not happen
I'm not a very intelligent person, and most of what I post here is worth less than this burger I'm going to crap out in about 20 hours. However, I can say with full confidence that certain people involved in this matter are simply not smart enough or introspective enough to have that kind of discussion on this topic.

Cilogy wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:it would be settled if this incident sparked a 'tragedy+time=comedy' discussion that reached some sort of consensus, but that very much did not happen
I'm not a very intelligent person, and most of what I post here is worth less than this burger I'm going to crap out in about 20 hours. However, I can say with full confidence that certain people involved in this matter are simply not smart enough or introspective enough to have that kind of discussion on this topic.
Nice generalization

Oh hai guys what's goin- ... :shock:

Jesus. :facepalm:

This thread is a

Trainwreck

Wow this movie was annoying as hell. Amy Schumer is so annoying.

At least Cena, LeBron, and Miller were funny.

Dodd wrote:Wow this movie was annoying as hell. Amy Schumer is so annoying.

What a surprise coming from you. :roll:

Allstar wrote:
Dodd wrote:Wow this movie was annoying as hell. Amy Schumer is so annoying.

What a surprise coming from you. :roll:
I mean some parts were funny-ish. But her voice was too annoying to handle. She sounded like she was a drunk valley girl.