Utopia (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Between True Dectective and this, I may finally break down and get HBO.

Read somewhere Fincher gonna direct all episodes.

JohnConstantine wrote:Read somewhere Fincher gonna direct all episodes.
couple pages back.

antovolk wrote:
JohnConstantine wrote:Read somewhere Fincher gonna direct all episodes.
couple pages back.
yeah, I tried to find that the previous page. Haven't thought to check back a page more.

UK series has been cancelled...so it's all up to Fincher now
@C4Utopia: So sad to confirm there won’t be a 3rd series of #utopia. Huge thanks to our fans. Here’s that spoon one last time: pic.twitter.com/Wgm0BElVic

https://twitter.com/C4Utopia/status/520240358018785280

FUCK YES

WE HAVE OUR JESSICA HYDE EVERYONE.

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fincher needs to stop finching around on Videosyncrazy and get this off the ground STAT :judge:

Only issue, if it is Hyde she's playing, people are gonna be obsessed comparing her with Salander...

I demand my Fincher fix in 2016 but what about that other series? Feels weird since it's both HBO... oh well, as long as he's doing something new.
ImageImageImage

m4st4 wrote:I demand my Fincher fix in 2016 but what about that other series? Feels weird since it's both HBO... oh well, as long as he's doing something new.
ImageImageImage
I'm confused by this as well. Is the other series a canned failure and now HBO is immediately going forward with this? That would be strange but I guess if anyone can do that it is Fincher.

Also, is this supposed to be a series or miniseries? If it is a series I imagine Fincher will only heavily be involved in season 1. If that is the case, isn't this kind of an interesting choice for Mara? It is a massive commitment if the series is successful and will massively limit her time to do new movies and roles. I just feel she wouldn't want to do that at the current moment. Just a thought.