Bale Vs. DiCaprio

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:Bale is more deserving, yes.
How so?

Any other year and Leo wins Best Actor with ease.

lock

Allstar wrote:lock
valid point

DICAPRIO DICAPRIO!!!!!!! Bale was good, but Di deserves it more. We saw more of his acting and he carried the film.

I think we're past one actor deserving it most, they're all worthy, picking a performance another one here when there are so many outstanding ones (hell Joaquin deserves it too if we're playing, and so does Matthew McConaughey, and so does Leo, and etc, and etc) is just counter-productive, it feels wrong.

Jax_Teller wrote:
-ArmouredTitan- wrote:While I did enjoy Leo's performance in The Wolf of Wall Street, Bale is more deserving of the nom
What kind of bullshit is this? I love Bale, but how is he more deserving? God, I hate those kind of comments, pisses me off.
Lol it's just his opinion calm down.

Let's lock this thread if only because Jax's jimmies seem to get more and more rustled as time goes on.

Jax_Teller wrote:I think we're past one actor deserving it most, they're all worthy, picking a performance another one here when there are so many outstanding ones (hell Joaquin deserves it too if we're playing, and so does Matthew McConaughey, and so does Leo, and etc, and etc) is just counter-productive, it feels wrong.
Calm your tits.

I for one was just rattling the cages.

This Vs. bullshit thread should be locked anyway.

m4st4 wrote:
Jax_Teller wrote:I think we're past one actor deserving it most, they're all worthy, picking a performance another one here when there are so many outstanding ones (hell Joaquin deserves it too if we're playing, and so does Matthew McConaughey, and so does Leo, and etc, and etc) is just counter-productive, it feels wrong.
Calm your tits.

I for one was just rattling the cages.

This Vs. bullshit thread should be locked anyway.
Why should it be locked? Vs threads are not against forum rules and this is currently a hot topic in the awards race.