The Netflix Club

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I don't think we have a thread like this on here, but I think this can serve as a place for all things Netflix, specifically discussing our Netflix addictions. I'm always looking for new show's to binge on.

Crazy Eight wrote:I don't think we have a thread like this on here, but I think this can serve as a place for all things Netflix, specifically discussing our Netflix addictions. I'm always looking for new show's to binge on.
aren't you currently binging like 3 shows

-Vader

Started binging Archer. Would be binging Adventure Time, but they only have the first season on Netflix.

Vader182 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:I don't think we have a thread like this on here, but I think this can serve as a place for all things Netflix, specifically discussing our Netflix addictions. I'm always looking for new show's to binge on.
aren't you currently binging like 3 shows

-Vader
Like four, if you count Broadchurch. Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23, Sons of Anarchy, and Supernatural. I'm at season's end with the last two, neither of which are compelling me to come back, though.

Also I made this thread so you'd have a place to dump your bi-whateverly Netflix list/drop your website's URL in spoiler tabs. You're welcome.

I've never given Netflix a chance. Is it worth it if you are a chronic torrent downloader? I'm a PirateBay kinda guy but I feel like I'm missing out on something everyone is talking about.
Crazy Eight wrote:Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23,

<3 :clap: :clap:

I think it's way more convenient than downloading (which I still do, though). Also, Don't Trust the Bitch is fucking hilarious.

I think binge watching is the improper way of watching television (for the first time watching whatever it is you're watching). What shows do you binge watch?

Netflix is solid. There's a lot that they don't have but there's a lot that they do have as well. Like crazy said at the end of the day it's all about convenience so it's nice to have it as an option. Wouldn't call it binging but currently working my way through season 5 of Parks and Rec and it's pretty hilarious.

the real goldmine however is hulu plus, which is basically the same as netflix but has all this arthouse bullshit. will never not have a movie to watch again.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:Netflix is solid. There's a lot that they don't have but there's a lot that they do have as well. Like crazy said at the end of the day it's all about convenience so it's nice to have it as an option. Wouldn't call it binging but currently working my way through season 5 of Parks and Rec and it's pretty hilarious.

the real goldmine however is hulu plus, which is basically the same as netflix but has all this arthouse bullshit. will never not have a movie to watch again.
I just finished season 5 of P&R after not having watched in a year in a half. Glad the show didn't lose it, still so fucking funny. I'm watching season 6 now (using Hulu Plus) and it's great.

Both services are great, kind of need both, though. Not really a one or the other thing.