World War Z 2

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Panapaok wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 4:43 am
World War Z Sequel Begins Production in June, Confirms Producer
In an interview with Variety on the red carpet for Beautiful Boy, producer Dede Gardner confirmed that World War Z 2 will begin production in June 2019. She also reaffirmed that Brad Pitt would be reprising his role from the first movie as Gerry Lane, with David Fincher on board to direct. Furthermore, producer Jeremy Kleiner provides an update on the script, saying that screenwriter Dennis Kelly is still working on it, but they're quite happy with what they have so far.

Would have preferred it if Fincher did something else. But hey, as long as he is directing things.

Sanchez wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 11:49 am
Would have preferred it if Fincher did something else. But hey, as long as he is directing things.
I love zombies, but unfortunately, very few films get it right.
So Fincher doing zombies would have me nutting all over the place.

Chances are, he'll give us something that'll rank alongside the best *cough* 28 Days Later *cough*.

cam annnn croney!

Fincher's been wanting to make a blockbuster his whole career, why we gunna shame him for wanting to do that lol

-Vader

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Whatever Fincher does, I'll be there opening day. I'm sure this will be an awesome movie and a good use of his talents.

Vader182 wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 5:58 pm
Fincher's been wanting to make a blockbuster his whole career, why we gunna shame him for wanting to do that lol

-Vader
He already has, and a pretty good one at that I'd argue. But almost everyone else including himself disagree there.£

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Probably because instead of doing an original or interesting blockbuster, he's doing a franchise sequel to a sub-par one.

I trust Fincher with my life. Not a superexciting choice but he’ll make us want this, just watch it. That being said I want to hear if from him: ‘I’m making movies again’, please. This dry period is killing me, similar to Panic Room - Zodiac.🕷️

Edit: Seeing Gone Girl in 4k was a religious experience for me.

m4st4 wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 10:33 pm
I trust Fincher with my life. Not a superexciting choice but he’ll make us want this, just watch it. That being said I want to hear if from him: ‘I’m making movies again’, please. This dry period is killing me, similar to Panic Room - Zodiac.🕷️

Edit: Seeing Gone Girl in 4k was a religious experience for me.
Did you ever watch Mindhunter? It’s pretty great.

Bacon wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 9:10 pm
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Probably because instead of doing an original or interesting blockbuster, he's doing a franchise sequel to a sub-par one.
amazing, wasn't aware you've seen it

-Vader