X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nomis wrote:Well, Days of Future Past's Rogue Cut was superior to the theatrical version. I hope they keep the option open to release an extended cut for this as well, only because the Rogue Cut gave that extra depth to the characters and story that I thought worked really well. It's that I haven't watched X2 in a long time but I think X2 and Days of Future Past are equal in quality. I hope Apocalypse has that same quality as well, if not better of course ;)
Not so, in my opinion. But I can see why someone would think so.

Oscar Isaac sounds unrecognizable. I like it. Ham it up yo.

Can't wait for the press junkets - Isaac, Fassbender, and Mcavoy - should be fun.

Isaac is going to own this so hard.

Nomis wrote:Isaac is going to own this so hard.
lol @ Allstar thinking it's common knowledge that people think he "looks bad" in the role, but everyone after that promo set pic has been praising him or excited to see him.

I'm here to fight!" "Let's go to war"

Jennifer Lawrence has the lamest lines in the trailers, jesus

You know, I was enthusiastic after seeing the super bowl tv spot and then I came in here.... oh boy. And this is not the first time it happens like this, me liking a trailer and the forum being "Nope, we don't like it". Oh NolanFans, the place where my enthusiasm is crushed every so often :lol:

Don't let others ruin your enthusiasm. It did nothing for me, but what does that have to do with you?

I'm here for Isaac bringing the ham. Please, choke that bitch to death.

I concur with the rest of you. Looks bland and once again CGI shows us what an illness it can be.

I wonder what Angel can do besides firing blades from his new wings once he becomes one of the Horsemen.. Magneto, Storm and Psylocke will all possess incredible power when they become Horsemen (I mean, they do become more powerful right?) but what of Angel? Yeah he can fly and gets new dangerous wings but isn't that pretty much it?

Interesting that Apocalypse attracted far more attention via twitter than both Civil War and Dawn of Justice during the last week. I know it most likely won't be the case but it would be very satisfying to see the film doing better than both of those.£

http://pro.boxoffice.com/news/2016-02-1 ... ypse-rises