X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law
Sooooo... Wolverine?

Jedisunscreen wrote:Even though the reviews have been middling and the marketing mediocre thus far, I somehow haven't written this one off. I'm largely attributing this to the fact that I think Singer is a significantly more talented director than most others who have done comic book films, certainly better than anyone in the MCU stable. I'd say he's actually just a couple notches under Nolan and Raimi.
idk

Russos have proven themselves in my mind

Cilogy wrote:
Jedisunscreen wrote:Even though the reviews have been middling and the marketing mediocre thus far, I somehow haven't written this one off. I'm largely attributing this to the fact that I think Singer is a significantly more talented director than most others who have done comic book films, certainly better than anyone in the MCU stable. I'd say he's actually just a couple notches under Nolan and Raimi.
idk

This.

Law wrote:Sooooo... Wolverine?
Non spoiler version: Yes
You can expect something akin to this: Image

I've heard the Wolverine scene is pretty bloody, which bodes well for the R-Rated solo film if they're finally willing to have the dude with six foot-long knives in his hands cut somebody with them.

Wait, I don't understand, what's supposed to happen to Wolverine during Apocalypse's events in the movie timeline?

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Wait, I don't understand, what's supposed to happen to Wolverine during Apocalypse's events in the movie timeline?
He misses the entire event. In this new timeline, Wolverine never fought against Apocalypse and is on the run from the compound after the Weapon X procedure.

Yeah...

Cilogy wrote:
idk

They do pretty well with some of the action scenes, but everything else is perfunctory.

Jedisunscreen wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
idk

They do pretty well with some of the action scenes, but everything else is perfunctory.

Cool avy