Jason Bourne (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I don't know why, but I've seen this movie two times at the cinema, but I really want to watch it again right now for a third time. I really enjoyed this movie more than others did. I thought it was a nice little return for Bourne, taking the character in a new direction, Greengrass did some exceptional work, the acting across the board was thoroughly impressive except for Stiles who always looks as dead as a door nail. And strangely enough, TLJ might be one of my favourite performances of this year; he was quietly cold, stood out as a fox amongst the hens and he just grabbed my attention with his delivery.
"Let's give it a shot!"
"Put her in the box!"
"You volunteered because of who you are. You volunteered because you are Jason Bourne. And, not... David Webb."
Even Vincent Cassel, who could have been thinking about his paycheck between takes, elevated his nameless character. I don't know. It doesn't even reach the heights of the Bourne Trilogy, but there's just something so alluring about this recent installment that just has a hold on me, making me want to revisit it again and again.

BlairCo, you're not the only one. I I enjoyed as well Even more than a month later i still think about this movie every now and then - the urge to watch it again. Like you said, it's alluring. Anyway, i thought Tommy Lee Jones was a mixed bag. But I completely agree with you on Vincent Cassel.