Jason Bourne (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:So he's...
...re-joining CIA. Bravo.
Good! I was hoping the story would be like that since it'd get a bit stale if he keeps going after the CIA/CIA trying to kill him.

Disappointed to hear that Matt barely has any dialogue even though it makes sense for Jason to not speak much :(

Zero buzz and embargo lifts Tuesday, two days before release.. :|

+ Greengrass/Damon saying in interviews they came back to the franchise because of fan pressure...

Fuck

At least, there should be kickass action setpieces, it's not like Greengrass has lost his abilities

Yeah I was expecting some reassurance but nope: 'We came back for the money'. Well, fuck, yet another possible bummer this summer.

Longer samples of the soundtrack is available on itunes. It doesn't sound like it will have any heavy percussion, for the action scenes, instead it'll be more electronic.

Also this movie's version of Moby's Extreme Ways is available fully on streaming platforms. It's really different to the previous versions . It's more in vein to Supremacy's version with the addition of those female vocals from the Ultimatum version. Hell, this actually might be my favourite version yet.

Here:

Listening to this, can't help but hope for a kickass Bourne movie. Pls Greengrass.

Allstar wrote:Zero buzz and embargo lifts Tuesday, two days before release.. :|
Summer of mediocrity continues.

-Vader

Even though the two are hardly connected, I'm concerned about this one after being ... Beyond disappointment last night.

Summer of mediocrity indeed.

All the films I've really looked forward to have turned into disappointments this year...

X-Men: Apocalypse (still good but not even close to what I was hoping for), Batman v Superman, The Killing Joke even.

This and Suicide Squad are left of what I was heavily anticipating and I'm really holding onto hope that both are good...

There's a rumor (not sure if legit, it seems like it could be fake) that
Bourne only has like 20 lines in the movie.