FIFA World Cup 2014

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Fuck you Luis Suarez and fuck you Uruguay.
Last edited by Thedarknight628 on June 24th, 2014, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The FIFA should ban Suarez for life.
The third time. He's a disgrace to Football and a bad exemple for everyone.

Erik wrote:The FIFA should ban Suarez for life.
The third time. He's a disgrace to Football and a bad exemple for everyone.
^this, I can't believe he actually pretended his teeth were hurting after the whole thing happened and went back to normal after that.

Luis Suarez is godlike.

That's why they like him so much in Liverpool. He just doesn't give a fuck. He reminds me of Davids' mental problems lol. There are players with outbursts... Anyone remembers Ibra from few years back? Gattuso? lmao

RIFA wrote:Luis Suarez is godlike.

That's why they like him so much in Liverpool. He just doesn't give a fuck. He reminds me of Davids' mental problems lol. There are players with outbursts... Anyone remembers Ibra from few years back? Gattuso? lmao
What happened with Ibra?

Thedarknight628 wrote:
RIFA wrote:Luis Suarez is godlike.

What happened with Ibra?
Constant bully. Punched people. Kicked people. Beat people. Spit people. Cursed people. Threw all sorts of slurs. He was trouble. One of the things that actually made his career harder. He was just so hard to deal with it. And he did all of this to his teammates as well so lol. He's chilled now but he was one of the wackos in football for sure.

I don't understand; why doesn't someone just turn around and punch him in the face? If not in the World Cup, at least in league play.

Addicted2Movies wrote:I don't understand; why doesn't someone just turn around and punch him in the face? If not in the World Cup, at least in league play.
Because you get penalized for violent behavior...

Peace Japan :(

Dem referees :facepalm: