Slow West (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Michael Fassbender, Ben Mendelsohn and Kodi Smit-McPhee are set to star in John Maclean's western "Slow West".

Set around Colorado, details of the plot are being kept under wraps. The project will be a UK-New Zealand co-production.

Emile Sherman and Iain Canning are producing the project which will shoot in New Zealand later this year.

Maclean, a member of the Scottish musical group The Beta Band, and Fassbender previously worked together on the short film "Pitch Black Heist".
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/28728/ ... -slow-west

Sounds dope.
Last edited by Allstar on January 25th, 2015, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fass and Mendelsohn in a Western eh? That sounds absolutely perfect.

That's the movie Fassbender is shooting during the Oscar campaign (you know, regarding the story that he is not campaining for 12 Years a Slave)

JohnConstantine wrote:That's the movie Fassbender is shooting during the Oscar campaign (you know, regarding the story that he is not campaining for 12 Years a Slave)
Yeah, I was wondering about that, so this must be the film he's doing in November

Cilogy wrote:Fass and Mendelsohn in a Western eh? That sounds absolutely perfect.

While this sounds incredibly interesting, I'm really curious to know when we should be seeing something from Frank.

While this sounds incredibly interesting, I'm really curious to know when we should be seeing something from Frank.
The director is on Twitter and said something about early spring (probably just for the UK though). I won't be surprised if the film shows up at Sundance or Berlin.