Better Call Saul (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ruth wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 1:21 pm
my favorite character (sans jimmy ofc).
Come back after season 5 to read this:

Seriously
Fuck Jimmy

oh my GOD i’m going to have to practice self restraint once again

Pratham how dare you.

m4st4 wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 2:59 pm
Pratham how dare you.
Well, I don't hate Jimmy for ruining his own life (despite the second and third chances given to him), but I hate him for ruining others', especially Kim. He doesn't deserve her.

Pratham wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 3:17 pm
m4st4 wrote:
Pratham how dare you.
Well, I don't hate Jimmy for ruining his own life (despite the second and third chances given to him), but I hate him for ruining others', especially Kim. He doesn't deserve her.
Kim's a smart, strong woman who can walk away from Jimmy anytime she wants, but she's addicted to the thrill of the con herself. She was the one egging him on to go after the Howard at the end of season 5.

radewart wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 3:22 pm
Kim's a smart, strong woman who can walk away from Jimmy anytime she wants, but she's addicted to the thrill of the con herself. She was the one egging him on to go after the Howard at the end of season 5.
Speaking of that, I'm still trying to process how does Kim went from a child who didn't like even her own mother lying to her to this? Love is the drug?

Pratham wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 3:17 pm
m4st4 wrote:
Pratham how dare you.
You know what, prior to my rewatch I'd support the sentiment but now...
... I'm not so sure they don't deserve each other. In fact I see those two back together in b&w storyline as well. Doubling down on that. Slippin Kimmy be wanting to slip since season two mah man.

I think Kim has got pissed at Jimmy for at least 3 times now and yet she doesn't follow through and break up with him. And then Jimmy goes and does something even worse. Him 'friend of the cartel' should be breaking point and yet... :roll:

Pratham wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 11:41 pm
I think Kim has got pissed at Jimmy for at least 3 times now and yet she doesn't follow through and break up with him. And then Jimmy goes and does something even worse. Him 'friend of the cartel' should be breaking point and yet... :roll:
Agreed. But, however cheesy it may sound.
She's madly in love with him by season 5. It's jamming her rational self while also bringing her closer to his operational level. I also feel we're missing some of her past puzzles, like Slippin Jimmy had in prior season. Again, not defending him, friend of the cartel is major red alert. Just trying to figure her out.

Currently season 4 on my re-run. Man this series is just so good in everything it does.