Need For Speed (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

LMFAO. It's taking itself way too seriously. Looks like it's gonna be a melodramatic piece of shit.

Will watch for Aaron Paul.

Very surprised by the serious tone, also thought the trailer would get shit on, but it looks like the reaction is pretty damn good on the Twittersphere.

Honestly, I think it looks promising, and Paul is looking great. Could be awful, but the trailer's good. Fingers crossed.

Yeah.. that trailer is obnoxious.

Jax_Teller wrote:Honestly, I think it looks promising, and Paul is looking great. Could be awful, but the trailer's good. Fingers crossed.
Man, how are you always so optimistic?

The trailer is pretty awful. It only gets praised on twittersphere and tumblr because it has AP in it. Basically most of the BB fanboys went nuts with this film. Let's be real about it people. This doesn't look even half as good as the first Fast and Furious.

why aaron paul why

Sandy wrote:why aaron paul why

11072014 wrote:
Jax_Teller wrote:Honestly, I think it looks promising, and Paul is looking great. Could be awful, but the trailer's good. Fingers crossed.
Man, how are you always so optimistic?
I do it by being as open minded as possible, not snarky, and hoping for the best. I know it's pretty unconventional though. :o

Those saying "Why Aaron Paul? Why?" does it ever go through your mind that the process of making these movies must be super fun, the paycheck obviously important, good learning experience, and maybe, just maybe that the script got his interest.

The visuals actually look great, the monologue is what makes it weird. Hopefully it's just the trailer that's off and the film itself is better.

I guess they want to differentiate it, tonally, from Fast & Furious and other films.