Need For Speed (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
True, but it's a crappy Fast and the Furious cash in with Aaron Paul. I mean if the cast of A-Team could turn that script into something pretty cool Aaron Paul can probably make this tolerable.

And so Jesse drives off and starts a new life as a street car racer in Need for Speed.

BlairCo wrote:

Not a fan of this trailer, bad music, and they make it look exactly like what it was expected to be: a F&F rip off (although the Need For Speed series has been there way before F&F). Lots of cheese, cringe worthy lines. Very spectacular stunts though (especially considering Paul did a lot of those himself), Paul looks good although very serious.

Could be a total disaster or could be pretty fun, still looks fun, but tonally, it's kind of all over the place between the very self-serious, 'tragic" first trailer and this cheesy, goofy one.

Both trailers are awful. Paul doesn't look any good either.

Forum Pro
Law
omg aaron paul looks so scary and intimidating in this role! not .. jesus this looks horrible

FOR LOVE

FOR HONOR

FOR REDEMPTION

hahahahaahahaha

I just don't like how it's trying to take itself so seriously. And even in the funny moments, it's not funny at all. I'll watch it for Poots, Paul and Keaton.

what a turd of a trailer

Well I would've been surprised if this movie had ended up looking good so