Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

oracle86 wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:http://www.filmdivider.com/3911/jj-abra ... westworld/
ANTHONY HOPKINS! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
It would be beyond insane if Mr. Hopkins would be signing on for this. Fingers crossed.
It'd certainly be one of the biggest casting coups in a long time. But even without the actors in the role, the characters seem really well-conceived.

Why is their no IMDB for this

Never been a fan of Evan Rachel Wood (apparently she was also offered the role of Ariadne in Inception). James Marsden is an intriguing choice though. Of course if they can land Hopkins it would be a casting coup of epic proportions.

I kinda sorta wanna see James Marsters in this or PoI.

Please do this Jonah.

No pressure.

Holy shit I missed this

Anthony Hopkins is fucking awesome and Mardsen as the lead even more :clap:

God, I hope HBO takes it

I have only discovered this as well. There are some high profile names that have been suggested for Westworld. It would be interesting to see Anthony Hopkins do a TV series as he has primarily been in film for so long and that in itself would be a good reason for a wider audience to tune in. As for James Marsden and Evan Rachel Wood they are competent actors who would do a good job I think. It has been a while for me anyway since i have heard any news about Westworld and I am excited that things are starting to come together. Also I believe filming is starting this summer so I guess the earliest we'll see it is January.

Will Marsden finally save the day and get the girl instead of playing second banana yet again?! Fingers crossed.

Also Hopkins would be legendary.

time1989 wrote:I have only discovered this as well. There are some high profile names that have been suggested for Westworld. It would be interesting to see Anthony Hopkins do a TV series as he has primarily been in film for so long and that in itself would be a good reason for a wider audience to tune in. As for James Marsden and Evan Rachel Wood they are competent actors who would do a good job I think. It has been a while for me anyway since i have heard any news about Westworld and I am excited that things are starting to come together. Also I believe filming is starting this summer so I guess the earliest we'll see it is January.
January? No way in hell :lol: :lol: :lol: .

If they were to pick it up, it'd probably premiere by next summer.