Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Hugh Laurie
Aaron Eckhart
Luke Goss

What are the chances of Christopher Nolan directing an episode after Interstellar

b4ben11 wrote:What are the chances of Christopher Nolan directing an episode after Interstellar
Not high. He won't shoot digital, and television phased out filmstock a long time ago.

I feel like if he made his first shoot digital it would be something like this because he did hint to the fact that one day he might have to even if he's Nolan.

If Westworld ends up getting picked up, Jonah'd be just the third guy to have served as a writer/director on an HBO hourlong pilot. The others include David Chase (The Sopranos) & Alan Ball (Six Feet Under/True Blood).

ChrisTilford wrote:If Westworld ends up getting picked up, Jonah'd be just the third guy to have served as a writer/director on an HBO hourlong pilot. The others include David Chase (The Sopranos) & Alan Ball (Six Feet Under/True Blood).
Nice you seem to know a lot about TV. Have you seen the original film?

b4ben11 wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:If Westworld ends up getting picked up, Jonah'd be just the third guy to have served as a writer/director on an HBO hourlong pilot. The others include David Chase (The Sopranos) & Alan Ball (Six Feet Under/True Blood).
Nice you seem to know a lot about TV. Have you seen the original film?
No I haven't. Don't intend to either. Want to have fresh eyes at this.

I prefer FX's Eastworld.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I prefer FX's Eastworld.
I'm gonna play along, and say, Tyrant? Good luck...

Just hit me why they haven't announced any casting news: They're gonna let it out in one go. Sense8 style!